View Single Post
Old Friday, October 19, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Noman has a spectacular aura aboutNoman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystic View Post
Ya right. But just what made you think we do not have professional degrees?
And its not just the judicial exams, IB, FIA, ISI and other federal jobs have 35 years age limit criterion then why is the discrimination with the Css? Thats the question. Age discrimination is no different than the racial discrimination. In fact discrimination in every form is condemned because its origin is in inequality. In other countries the age limit for civil services exam is set at 35. So are they fools? And gettettled at the age of 35 should be the headache of those who settle at 35. Dont you see federal ministers getting settled at the age of 50? Abraham lincoln settled in life by becoming president at the age of 60. Then? Passing css isnt getting settled by the way. Success and settlement are continuous and sustained processes which go on lifelong. Musharraf cut the age limit in order to weaken bureaucracy, he made Dcos of Deputy Commissioners, cutting their judicial powers. Step by step they are taking away everything from ureaucracy and reducing the status of bureaucrats to ordinary servants. You were supposed to support age relaxation but many students dont support it because the lower age limit gives them advantage in terms of lower competition. They do not see the bigger picture due to selfish motives.
And thank you for no thanking my posts because that wont matter anymore. Once the court decides in favour of age relaxation then that day i will send you a cake with 35 candles and a knife for you to cut and eat in sorrow.
I dont make fun, i talk logic and if still someone feels being ridiculed then they need to see a psychiatrist for their low self esteem or inferiority complex. Now dont think me rude. If you say i will swear on your head not to take css even when i will be having a chance to. Anything for you.
Agreed brother. My prays are with you and all others fighting for the good cause. Asif Ameen and Raees started this struggle for thousands of candidates across Pk.
Insha ALLAH you'll succeed.

best regards,
Noman !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noman For This Useful Post:
Last Hope! (Tuesday, October 23, 2012), mystic (Saturday, October 20, 2012)