View Single Post
Old Friday, October 19, 2012

Ali Ashiq Chaudry is on a distinguished road
Default Abl mto

Hey Guys,

All of you guys and girls will be hired as MG-11 because MG-12 is the last grade in Allied Bank and it is usually for Tellers and BDOs. It is equivalent to OG-3 of other banks.

Those guys which are selected after interview will be called via email by ABL HR,(also a letter may be, because i cant remember about the letter ) but it wont be written in that mail that you are selected, it will say that you are required to appear with your complete documents for further process. so if you get any mail like that one, be happy that you are selected. it will be an orientation in which only selected candidates will be invited. your documents will be verified only.

Those who will join would be selected as MG-11 and during 3 month training they will be given 20,000 and after the final test, top 10% or the guys who will score more than 80% in the final test after training will be hired as MG-10 (OG-2), with approx 26,500 salary and those who score above 60% but not in the top 10% will be hired as MG-11 (OG-3) with 22,500 salary and those guys who cannot score even 60% will also be hired as MG-11 but their salary will remain 20,000 along with a warning letter. ABL does nt usually fire MTO's after training.

Best of luck guys, if you guys have any query you can ask me freely.
angelworld (Friday, October 19, 2012), Junaid122 (Friday, October 19, 2012), me2faisal (Saturday, October 20, 2012)