View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 20, 2012

J Mirza is on a distinguished road
Smile All short listed are to be interviewed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rao adeel View Post
Interviews of Punjab will be starting from 1st November.....

The list displayed by NAB is of the candidates who have cleared both the written and psychological test. Not all of the candidates will be called..... formula of total no. of seats + 15% will be followed for interview...... interview will only be a formality.... 15% is if some one does not want to join or appear......

as indicated by NAB on its website "the slots falling vacant will be filled by substituting reserve candidate for interview as per the merit list.
Dear Adeel, i think you have missed the point in the NAB Notice. Reserve candidates would be called for interview in case any of the short listed one fails to submit required docs at interview. So, as per my understanding, all the list would be interviewed and there would then be weigthage for Interview and Relevant Experience as pointed out in JOB AD.
So, I think that after completing the feemale Qouta and Minority Q, all the rest of the list would be competing regardless of their respective MERIT#. It will depand on total marks,i.e, NTS Marks, Degree, CSS or Required Experience.

This is purely my understanding which is again based on pure logic and NAB Job Ad.

Please share your thoughts after revieng NAB Current Notice and initial Ad.