View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 20, 2012

Zia-ur-Rehman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alirsahto View Post
Ok everyone stop complaining. Please remember that this was a PERSONALITY TEST and has nothing to do deciding mental illness or anything so no one says that UNFIT individuals have mental disorders.

We all knew that PERSONALITY test will be based on FIT and UNFIT criteria. So written marks does not matter. I had 73 in Sindh Urban for JIO post. If I would have cleared psychological part then my rank in merit list would have been 2nd but I failed it and now I am out. However I am not complaining because Yes I am an extrovert and if MAYBE unsuitable for this post if that was the criteria while finding out our PERSONALITY. However yes I have my reservations based on accuracy of personality test, even top psychiatrist will agree over the fact that these tests can not be totally accurate and can only suggest personality of an individual. Which means that even though I am an extrovert does not mean that I wont take my job seriously (just a small example)

Plus procedure is based on merit for sure as my brother is selected for final interview and he HAD NO SIFARISH. So the process is transparent but yes we can have different opinion regarding personality test being such a decisive criteria that it screens out candidates who managed top 5 positions while competing against 8000 candidates in written part (like me)

So maybe they will realize that in future but until then lets hope that we find a job that require people with personality like ours
i agree with u alirsatho. i am also screened out after getting 77 AD-Punjab in written part. some hidden criteria has been devised by NAB to fail the toppers of written part. i think we should go to court for this issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zia-ur-Rehman For This Useful Post:
Charming (Saturday, October 20, 2012)