View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 20, 2012

incendize is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohsin Sultan Sangha View Post
Yeah candidates from Sindh can surely give some idea by telling that how many candidates were present there on interview day
And was there only one day for interview.

Incendize please tell
All the candidates were interviewed who are present in the list of AD for Sind (U & R) on the website. The interviews were scheduled to be completed in one day.

Firstly, Sind Rural candidates were interviewed who were in total 22 but 2 to 3 candidates were absent. After Sind Rural, Sind Urban candidates were interviewed so we had to wait the whole day at NAB Sind waiting for our turn. The rule of ladies first was followed here as well and all the girls (from Sind R & U) were interviewed first.

There were 4 members in the panel. They asked somewhat similar questions to most of the candidates I had contacted after the interview. However, one thing I noticed that the candidates who were top on the merit list were on average interviewed from 15 to 20 minutes but the ones at the bottom were interviewed for 5 to 10 minutes.

They would have to do further shortlisting as the seats for Sind Urban are 7 and the candidates in total in the list uploaded on the website and at the centre were 14. However, 3 were girls and 2 were from minorities so 10% female quota and 5% minorities quota would come into play.

I still believe that the ones on the top of the list have great chance of making it to the training stage unless someone messes it up in the interview or someone gives contradictory ideas to the ones he had given in the psychological tests.

And one more advise, if your merit number in the list is not in the top ten I suggest you stay at home and not reach the center at 8.30 because you would have to wait there and in the process you will increase your anxiety for the interview.
The Following User Says Thank You to incendize For This Useful Post:
omarhanif (Thursday, October 25, 2012)