View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 20, 2012

ravian786 will become famous soon enoughravian786 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahvishhayyat View Post
AoA everybody I was a silent spectator of this forum,
But I feel now I should speak,

There is serious injustice done by Nab,They have violated the principles of fairness and merit.

I am not saying im not being able to get a call despite scoring 71 marks having a MS finance degree from a very well known institute but I wana make a point here that this is the end of injustice we should stand against it now.

1-Nab violates its own terms and conditions as they advertised that candidates with higher degree will be given preference I don't want to name but my junior who is just BBA is preferred OH GOD they should also state that MS is a lower degree than BBA HUhh
2-They have failed candidates with higher marks and selected in lower merit d o they are psycho genius or what do they term it?
3-There was stated on the psycho test THERE is NO pass AND FAIL,than how could they fail a candidate,Why have they conducted the same test twice?do it its not favoritism?
Where is the experience wait_age?
where is the academic wait-age where there was written experience will be preferred?

and the shallowness of irony is that they have published the interview list after the interview huh amazing.

Well you all can bear such injustice but I will try my utmost to stop it NOW,well see you NAB in court........
That,s a rational decision.I am also planning to knock the doors of court.
MehrAli (Saturday, October 20, 2012)