View Single Post
Old Monday, October 22, 2012

Wasiqh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekaay View Post
the other guy is my good buddy, he also secured 76 in his written part but he didn't make it to the interview.he belongs to a really rich and strong family background.even he told me that he have approached for this post but it was not in his fate he didn't get through. now there are limited posts and all the candidates who have appeared in the psycho test want to be the future nab employees which is impossible.so its better to accept that those who are shortlisted were some how better than the others and as far as hiring process is concerned so it was far more better than that of federal and provincial public service commissions.
@all who want to file case against NAB hiring process.

If there is no merit, then the other guy must be called for interview instead of me.

And filing a petition for your right is not offending us. It will makes your doubts clear. And if there is any kind of corruption i.e. Nepotism, favouritism in the hiring process, and it came to my knowledge, I will surely share it with you and will be on your side InshALLAH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahmash khan View Post
any peshawar member over here who is called for the interview yet ? my name is in the uploaded list but haven't received any call or letter
I just received call for interview. What about you?