View Single Post
Old Monday, October 22, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,992 Times in 631 Posts
zuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Skeptic View Post
There were so many relevant quotations that I was at sixes and sevens which to choose for the expansion and which to leave .. This dilemma dragged many quotations into the expansion..
There are a few mistakes.. And I am happy that I made mistakes here, not in the exam.. Thus I have time and opportunity to uproot them..
And many bundles of thanks Zuhaib bhai.. I have got the analysis and comments of the worthy members of this forum, and I am going to make a final copy of the expansion now..
Thanks again.. Your appreciation gives me the courage to do more and better..

It happens. You possess good grammar, knowledge and expressions. I hope, you will rock on. InshaAllah!
The Following User Says Thank You to zuhaib ahmed For This Useful Post:
Da Skeptic (Monday, October 22, 2012)