View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssara View Post
Thanks a lot sir. I have got notes, these notes are designed to complete US History in 5 days. It really competes our total course except current question in 5 days. I have studied Majumdar but it irritates me. As far as notes are concerned, these are really nice. These notes are written by an aspirant I got them one of my friends from lahore. Should I depend only on these notes or on majumdar is good? But 5 days of these notes cover each and every thing which have been coming in our exam?

Plz could I have ur suggestions....

Thanks.....

Well the notes r very gud, but it depends as if how complete they are. you can do one thing, finsih ur notes and go back to the past papers. if u can solve 80% ov de last ten years paper, tht means that de notes r doin a gud job nd if not, thn jst polish ur subject by goin through some other books or sum other notes....

Regards,