View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 23, 2012

human resource is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveedsabri View Post
Being a participant of NTS test activity, I believe that from Registration till the day the test was conducted, everything had been very smooth, Infect I do appreciate the system they follow to conduct the test. However, two things have always been disappointing for me all the time. one they never receive a call, no matter what you call them for, secondly; the good institutions (apart from Pakistani Institutes) always announces the date of result to prevent the candidates from agonizing waiting for their test outcome, I believe, if he NTS underline their rules and regulation clearly to their Clients that, This the the Test date and This is how we conduct it and This is the date we will announce the result, I believe it will create a friendly and cooperative environment for not only their clients but for candidates participating in the tests. The above procedure is mostly followed in Europe, I believe it is equally beneficial for US aswell.
yeah i am agree..this procedure is also followed by ETEA in khybarpakhtunkhwa...they declare result of 9000 candidates in just 24 hours...