View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 23, 2012

ash90 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashiii View Post
did u also apply for the post of deputy director ?
if u also applied for the same post then they maybe having better experience in a more reputable firm or better qualification etc

assuming even if u had the same qualification, experience like the last 2, how would u justify u being 'Unfit' in the psychological test

most of the candidates who failed in psycho test fail to comprehend the fact that any institution can look for particular personality traits in psychological test

like if u apply for NAB, they will look for different personality traits thru psychological test, if u apply in a police institution, they might require different personality traits, that could also be one issue.

The process here is pretty much the same like applying in armed forces and going to ISSB where u are most likely to be screened out in a psychological test just because u dont 'fit' the criteria of the institution u want to get in.
Atleast, that's the only reason i can think of
You are right. My only concern is that of being at the matuarity of age and the last few years of not being successful at the Interview levels. People say that one must use a push, at least at the last milage where there is difference of only "unnees bees" or some other means. I had never used any means in my life nor will use that is my style and people does not trust on the system and I still have at least a bit of trust may be just one percent but have.

I only wanted it clarification as a favour from a Pakistani instituation as a Pakistani. That's it.

Thanks for sharing your sharing.