View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 24, 2012
PHILOSOPHER
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Stunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by zindagi20 View Post
Stunner, may i have your e-mail id or some other source of contact. I have some other queries too. i have attempted some questions in outline form so want your expert opinion about them.
Check your reputation points ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman qureshi View Post
stunner ji part 2 ke important topics btaen please as in 2012 paper pattern is changed please sir and i read sohail bhatti,s book i have pk hitti but not k.ali,s book sir
After 31st InshaAllah ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanisar View Post
jazakALLAH.. stunner bro, u have done a fabulous job, keep it up.. i could score 117 in 2011 and jst 110 in 2012 with studying little bit of Mazarul Haq's short history.. i m going for my last attempt in 2013 with islamic history with an optional which is hindering my way from going to the top.. wel, this time i have changed the strategy, i'm studying Ameer Ali's short history of saracens and a bit of spirit of islam by Ameer ali along with above mentioned 2 books.. i agree what u have said of just preparing it with specific areas on finger tips and the whole course by just going through it in order to have a general idea..

so what do u say about Ameer Ali's short history of saracens and spirit of islam, should i continue studying them or u think he has written so biased??
Combine knowledge from Ameer Ali's books with Mazhar ul Haq and P.K Hitti .. Watch the documentaries I mentioned, incorporate relevant information in your notes and you'll score well this time InshaAllah ..

Ameer Ali wasn't biased, he's written true accounts and defended Islam by negating Western biased writers .. This should be your approach in examination as well .. Quote them, negate them and present your reasons for doing so by 'Rebuttal Knowledge' ..

Regards ..

Last edited by Stunner; Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Information added ..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stunner For This Useful Post:
sadiakanwal (Friday, July 04, 2014), Shanisar (Saturday, November 10, 2012)