Old Sunday, October 28, 2012

Bozdar Iqbal will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssara View Post
ESSAY-Poverty in Pakistan

1. INTRODUCTION

2. PRESENT SCENARIO
a. Present state of poverty in Pakistan

Currently, Poverty has been one of the biggest problems that Pakistan faces today. According to the Asian Development Bank’s estimate, nearly one third of the Pakistan’s population lives bellow the poverty line. Seventy-five percent of these poor reside in the rural areas. The poor people have not only the low-income levels, they also lack access to basic needs like education, health, clean drinking water, proper sanitation facilities and so on. All of these problems weaken their capabilities, limit their opportunities to secure employment. Reluctantly, social evils go to the rocket speed i.e. suicide committing, crimes, terrorism, child labour, vendetta between political actors and so on. Therefore, Poverty is an alarming situation, indeed, for a nation which is concerned with huge natural resources land and large labour force. There are a number of factors responsible for this state for affaires.

3. CAUSES
One of the causes of Poverty is ………………to be continue 4.Effects and till 5.conclusion

Please rate it. And if there is any mistake or error just let me know. This is my present scenario after intro. Because intro is ok. But I am confused about the second para of intro which is called present scenario.

Thanks

Regards....
good work.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bozdar Iqbal For This Useful Post:
ssara (Monday, October 29, 2012)