View Single Post
Old Monday, October 29, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuhaib ahmed View Post
Dear, Is this a thesis statement? If Yes, then, can we give 'I' in essay? As you have given I am adamant.
hahaha, sure dear but this one was just to give an idea, you can of course write I as well as am adamant if you have strong justifications, but if you don't, believe me things can go awry.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssara View Post
Thank you Bilal, Shahreena and Taimoor.

Please would you define thesis statement and one thing more which I want to ask that is what is the size of the answer sheet's page of CSS papers. Means is it legal size A4 size or which? The members who have taken this exam are highly requested to elaborate these two things which seem to be most important. So that we can practice our essays according to these points.

Thanks............

Regards........
Legal size blank sheets will be given, so you are advised to start writing on blank pages to keep things nice and aligned to perfection.....
here i would like to give my favorite quote of Aristotle that highlights the importance of practice...
He says, we are what we repeatedly do, Excellence then is not an act but a habit