View Single Post
Old Monday, October 29, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssara View Post
Salam.........

I have a question is that what should be the length of introduction. And what should be length of a current scenario? means how many pages?

My Poverty's intro is about 1.5 page and current scenario is about 1 page?

And I have made my all conclusions for different essays half page 0.5...

I am little bit confused is it standard or not?

Waiting for your kind suggestions

Thanks...........
Well ! I would second the views of Taimoor .
In the light of my experience, I would just say that length does not matter at all. Brevity without any iota of doubt is the soul of the wit. If one has put forth one's ideas with lucidity and they are strictly in line with the demand of the topic , however short they are , they would fetch applause of the examiner. Be that the introduction , supposing paragraphs or the conclusion , length doesn't matter and nor is their any set measurement for them. If you have said , what have to be said then in whatsoever length is has been said is the sufficient length. Do not beat about the bush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuhaib ahmed View Post
No, one can't write first person singular in Essay and Composition. One should avoid using it.

Look at words of Proffesor Muzaffar Bukhary for expansion writing.

"Never introduce “I” in your expansion. Always write in the third person, or in the first person plural i.e. ‘we’."

I hope, you understand it now or a senior can tell well.
I would quote the words of my mentor.
"Essay means I say but don't use I in Your essays. And do not at all use it in composition."
Taimoor Gondal (Monday, October 29, 2012), zuhaib ahmed (Monday, October 29, 2012)