View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 30, 2012

PRINCE G is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by by chance View Post
According to my Uncle, who is a very prominent Govt Official tried to find out the upcoming policy of FPSC through his resources and it is found that there are clouds of grilling this subject in the upcoming CSS exams.

What to say?
Sorry frnds..I don't believe on scoring & unscoring trend.If You have full command on ur optional subjects & u r much interested in them subjects,They'll b definitely scoring.Bcoz it's all about ur interest & passion.So don't b creep.u should b clear bwt ur goals & aims.u r preparing for CSS.Don't find shortcuts like scoring & bla bla..I know that candidate should b careful in opting his/her optionals but opt it with ur own interest.
Just pretend for few minutes....If a CSP is telling u bwt his/her extraordinary scoring marks in any particular subject.You shouldn't opt it.First of all look at ur own interest in that subject.....i.e..A CSP is telling u that i scored 170 or 180,170 & 160 in Political Science,US History & Law..You'll think for few seconds...wowwwwwwwell scoring subjects( No no..U r deceiving urself) While u r intersted inIndo Pak History,Sociology,Journalism & Islamic History & Culture And u've lot of knowledge of them subjects.So opt those subjects in which u've interest.If u'll opt those subjects which are interesting for you.U'll prepare them from A-Z.There'll not be loophoes in ur preparation.
The Following User Says Thank You to PRINCE G For This Useful Post:
Malik Shahan Aslam (Tuesday, October 30, 2012)