View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 30, 2012
41st CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 101, CE 2013 - Merit 16

mechrose37 has a spectacular aura aboutmechrose37 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post

No strategy.Here is outline,

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/408086-post44.html
Miss Farah,

I am deeply impressed by your outline and your poem specially.Brains like you deserve to become a CSP.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn the Boats View Post
i want to invite those fortunate aspirants who have cleared their essay paper. Please share your score and your smart work and strategy too. This step will facilitate us directly.
Dear Friend,

As far as my knowledge,which I have gathered from seniors and my own observation,is concerned.Following are the pre requisites which one must satisfy to pass in Essay Paper.

1-To write in error free English.There must be no mistake in spellings,tense,grammer,paragraph structure and expression.A good vocabulary is an added advantage but it is insignificant if one is unable to write good english.

2- To write an impressive outline and a persuasive introduction.There must be no mistake of any kind in the First Three PAges of your essay as initial pages leave a lasting impression on examiner.

3- Structure of essay is of vital importance.Introduction and concluding paragraphs should comprise of 25 to 30 sentences.Other paragraphs must not exceed more than 15 sentences.Each paragraph should begin with topic sentence and end at concluding sentence.
Besides,when one is switching from Repercussions of Power Crisis to its Remedies,so to say.There must be a paragraph of two to three sentences to infrom examiner that Repersussions have ended and Remedies are to begin now.
There must be no repitition of sentences,no discontinuity and no frequent cutting.
There must be no hint of Consequences of Power Crisis when one is writing about Causes.
4-Quotations should be within paragraph and not between paragraph.One must not give too many quotations to give image that one himself is void of novel ideas and imagination.
5-End your essay in optimistic tone.Do not mention name of political leaders and parties.Terms like leftist,conservative,religious etc should be used to point towards political parties.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mechrose37 For This Useful Post:
Faisal86 (Thursday, November 01, 2012), Farrah Zafar (Wednesday, October 31, 2012), fedoyar (Monday, January 13, 2014), headache (Sunday, February 17, 2013), mahamkhan93 (Thursday, February 28, 2013)