View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 01, 2012

Attia Farooq is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesek View Post
These idiots have listed my name in the Rejected Qualifications list with the reason being 'Less Qualification'. I have a foreign degree of which I sent a photocopy and a letter of recognition by HEC that I have completed 16 Years of Education (My marks are 72%). Further I just gave the SBOT Test last month with the same qualifications. I have been calling NTS and the phone lines have been busy all day. What should I do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiim View Post
@diesek same is the case with me...Im an AccA qualified 2012 and they have listed my name in the Rejected Qualifications list with the reason being 'Less Qualification'
@diesek
@aiim

Same is the case with me too.. i am also ACCA qualified but these stupid idiots have listed my name in the rejected list...huh...two of my other friends with the very same qualification as that of mine are in the selected list... this is NTS! duh...and the services are such that one can't even make a call to the NTS headquarters... i'v tried many times but your call never ever connects... I'v sent them an e-mail..but i have no hopes they'll ever reply.. Curse you NTS!