View Single Post
Old Friday, November 02, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 22Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2012

Thanked 2,147 Times in 983 Posts
usman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniya warraich View Post
Thanks for replying. I have another query.
They also ask about our weaknesses in the psychological proforma. What kind of weaknesses can we mention in that? For instance we cant write any thing that hurts our cause of getting the civil services..Can these weaknesses be such that are not work oriented or vice versa? Kindly give an example of any such weakness that we can mention. Moreover, command tasks have a rank and the given problem must be solved accordingly. Can it be tackled by usage of our Common sense only or do we have to have a general knowledge of the different ranks like the EDO, DPO etc? For a person like me who is clueless about such details, your reply would be a great help.
You are right. One should avoid mentioning any weakness which may create a negative image of oneself. Sometimes, a thing which may appear to be a weakness in your eyes may be a strength in other's eyes. Like I mentioned excessive socialization as my weakness. But I added that I am trying to bring a balance between private and social life. So if you mention any weakness, also try to add that you are getting upper hand upon that...

As far as the command task is concerned, you don't need to assign roles. I remember, it was explicitly mentioned on our task sheets that we don't need to assign any such role.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to usman khalid For This Useful Post:
aniya warraich (Friday, November 02, 2012), sadia hussain (Wednesday, November 07, 2012), siddiqui88 (Wednesday, November 07, 2012)