View Single Post
Old Friday, November 02, 2012
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Physicist View Post
mere question ka koi ans de ga k nhe???

Baqir hussain said that the scholarship is not for Mphil only, Phd is must, but I want to do only Mphil. I want to do phd from abroad? Sirf M.Phil kr skta hu me ya nhe???
There are two answers to your query.

1. Go by the book. As per the rules of HEC, you cannot leave your studies after MPhil. You will have to do PhD too. If, as per rules, you leave your studies before completion of PhD you will have to deposit the expenses to HEC.

2. On the very contrary, you may just avail the opportunity without thinking about what would happen tomorrow. I had talked about this with a indigenous scholar and he said one may leave after MPhil, without depositing the expenses provided that you serve for 5 years in Pakistan. Simple! However, the risk factor is higher here.

The decision is yours to make.

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to courageneverdies For This Useful Post:
The Physicist (Saturday, November 03, 2012)