Thread: Hadith
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Eve is on a distinguished road

Indeed in the Messenger of Allâh (Muhammadyou have a good example to follow for him who hopes for (the Meeting with) Allâh and the Last Day, and remembers Allâh much.

[Surah:Al*Ahzâ b (33); Ayah # 21]

----------------------------

Anas reported: Three men came to the houses of the wives of the Prophetto inquire about the worship of the Prophet. When they were informed, they considered their worship insignificant and said: "Where are we in comparison with the Prophetwhile Allah has forgiven his past sins and future sins". One of them said: "As for me, I shall offer Salat all night long.'' Another said: "I shall observe Saum (fasting) continuously and shall not break it". Another said: "I shall abstain from women and shall never marry". The Prophet (PBUH) came to them and said, "Are you the people who said such and such things? By Allah, I fear Allah more than you do, and I am most obedient and dutiful among you to Him, but still I observe fast and break it; perform Salat and sleep at night and take wives. So whoever turns away from my Sunnah does not belong to me".

[Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

Last edited by marwatone; Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Posts merged.