View Single Post
Old Friday, November 02, 2012

shahzeb22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attia Farooq View Post
@mrao

oh no no this is not the case here...two of my friends with "matric background" are in the selected list... Alevels or matric background don't really matter... Secondly, one of my friends also didn't mention her BA....this is the case of mere negligence on the nts side. Thirdly, you haven't yet submitted the BSC thesis and you have mentioned it!! However if you pass the test and since, the procedure is to submit the respective documents before the discussion & interview...What would you do then??? I think one should be fair in all respects,doing this won't take anyone further!!!

Yup there should be a page for ACCA too... and the market for ACCA is abroad not here... one could take exemption in CA (as i did)..but this is a v long path....
well said,i have done 3 months internship in A.f.Ferguson but its only becomes possible because of a reference of their client.sometimes i thinking i decided wrong career path for me instead of engineering.in the state bank case i mention my b.a economics as well as ACCA,with a fsc pre- eng background.so thats why my name is in the list. i appreciate your suggestion,and kindly you start a page,because i fed up now,as my parents expects so much 4rm me after completing acca,but d situation is now pathetic 4 me.....