View Single Post
Old Friday, November 02, 2012

mrao is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attia Farooq View Post
@mrao

oh no no this is not the case here...two of my friends with "matric background" are in the selected list... Alevels or matric background don't really matter... Secondly, one of my friends also didn't mention her BA....this is the case of mere negligence on the nts side. Thirdly, you haven't yet submitted the BSC thesis and you have mentioned it!! However if you pass the test and since, the procedure is to submit the respective documents before the discussion & interview...What would you do then??? I think one should be fair in all respects,doing this won't take anyone further!!!

Yup there should be a page for ACCA too... and the market for ACCA is abroad not here... one could take exemption in CA (as i did)..but this is a v long path....
dude i didnt mention BSC as qualified. I made my CV in format describe in international form where one should suppose to mention the qualifaction doing currently along with the expected of its completion...
I dont know what so ever happen after test. I am in test list I will appear in NTS giving test is experience also.......Market for ACCA is down that im not leaving any opporunity to anywhere anywhere.
Yes i know about CA. Outside Pakistan ACCA's has only value if they have like 3year experience.