View Single Post
Old Friday, November 02, 2012

SaddamHafeez is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mano g View Post
You don’t need to get worried, all the methods will be the same as mentioned in the psychology’s books, but you just have to relate them with that of an infant behavior, as traditional methods of psychological research are not 100% applicable to study infant behavior, as an infant can’t respond to surveys, can’t fill the questionnaire, they are unable to fulfill the criteria of personality or intelligence tests so observational methods will be needed to adopt.

I gave this much gap for completing my masters and I improved by 38 marks which are more than enough in terms of css examination, though there was still room for improvement but now I have got the group of my choice so end justifies the means...

Just do your best and pray to Allah Almighty, try to think positively to get rid of fear of failure, Best of luck!

Best of luck, be motivated as motivation is the key to success.

I have already shared tips in this regard in my initial posts of this thread, try to find them out, but for instance I would say that for précis read the passage thrice, write initial draft without referring back to para, then after writing it, go back to the original para and match it with your précis, now give it final touch by addition or deletion accordingly, be precise, to the point, avoid repetition and at last practice as much as you can.

First attempt past papers of psychology, 80% preparation will be done….then do selective study after assessing the trends of past papers, do not leave any topic completely as for objectives a thorough study is required, for English you are using appropriate book, solve past papers and for further tips about English you need to explore this thread, particularly initial posts.

DMC will not be provided to you till the announcement of final result so you have to prepare for the interview without knowing your DMC, congratulations for clearing the exam, my suggestion is that just focus on the psychological and interview, don’t think about the next attempt at the moment, Put your efforts for making it this time and be confident about your success, for interview, read newspapers daily, note down each and every important fact and follow a plan strategically, go through the interviews threads of css forum, they will help you a lot and you will practically see that questions will be repeated, prepare your optional subjects a bit, your psychological may also be discussed, have some knowledge about your native city and be ready to take stand with firmness and politeness, it’s the game of nerves and keep praying and be humble. Best of luck.

Both are equal in all aspects, but you will find sociology more interesting and more room for innovation and assertion of personal opinion.

Forget about academy now if you are finding it expensive, but then be satisfied with your decision and have self confidence, many people excel without joining academy, but be in touch with forum and other aspirants.

Please search for the answer of the said query in this thread as well as essay’s sub section, you will find ample guidance.

1 month is enough, go for it, books are mentioned many times in this thread please find them out.

Newspapers, selective study of important topics, JWT and time magazine, past papers for objectives, targeted internet surfing.

I am not from Lahore, so no idea about it.
u r really providing usefull info Mano g . i hve serious problem plzz help me out . i am doing BBA(hons) 2nd semster and i suddenly developed passion for CSS now . now m facing serious problem of having both things (BBA and CSS) in my mind .. im thinking about quitting BBA and go for B.A , as B.A subjects are more related with CSS . im really puzzled now i dont know wot to do . i want to fully focus on CSS , but cant do it coz of BBA .. and im also intending to do private B.A . wot should i do i dont know im so much puzzled that i could not explain it to u