View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 03, 2012

Attia Farooq is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahzeb22 View Post
well said,i have done 3 months internship in A.f.Ferguson but its only becomes possible because of a reference of their client.sometimes i thinking i decided wrong career path for me instead of engineering.in the state bank case i mention my b.a economics as well as ACCA,with a fsc pre- eng background.so thats why my name is in the list. i appreciate your suggestion,and kindly you start a page,because i fed up now,as my parents expects so much 4rm me after completing acca,but d situation is now pathetic 4 me.....

@shahzeb22
You are v.right most of the firms give articles just through reference ( and that too of clients.. a total breach of laws)...and good for you..G'luck for the test... Bro, this is the condition of every other ACCA AFFILIATE (who is jobless and doesn't even get selected for article ship), however taking tension is not the solution, no doubt ACCA is a v.expensive study...but remember one thing that " bando'n ka rizq Allah paak k haath main hay..us ny likh diya hy"...aap k jo naseeb main hy wo aap ko mil k rahy ga... Just keep on trying and have faith. Sure i'll work on the ACCA thread soon I.A. God Bless us all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrao View Post
dude i didnt mention BSC as qualified. I made my CV in format describe in international form where one should suppose to mention the qualifaction doing currently along with the expected of its completion...
I dont know what so ever happen after test. I am in test list I will appear in NTS giving test is experience also.......Market for ACCA is down that im not leaving any opporunity to anywhere anywhere.
Yes i know about CA. Outside Pakistan ACCA's has only value if they have like 3year experience.
@mrao
Bro i didn't know about this..well, you have an optimistic approach and one should avail any opportunity that comes his/her way. If one has completed the BSC OXFORD BROOKES degree then it becomes quite easy to go abroad and to become a part of any organization. The market for accountancy in Australia is expanding and there is increasing demand for ACCA's there. One should try for Australia if they can afford, it'll be a better option.
God Bless u.