View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 03, 2012
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisbahMalik View Post
A well elaborated write-up may lack beautiful expression
May be you are right in your place but I used the term in my own way.I consider expression and other points under heading of 'well elaborated'.
My main point was that 'expression isn't produced scientifically but in fact, it comes itself when one's essay has many 'well' in it.

I will elaborate my all points in my next posts.

Quote:
So how you are going to lead this thread, any specific strategy ...
It's too early to ask,don't you think?You should keep an eye on this thread,hopefully it may prove beneficial for you in any way.