View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 03, 2012
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah saab View Post
farrah as in every essay paper we have 10 different topics to write on,but majority candidates writes on general topics as in CE 2012 majority attempted ENERGY CRISIS,but we have some proverbial topics as well,now what ur take on this whether one should go for general topic or a proverb?
Hmm.I believe that would be risk to attempt.Such topics are vague and if one fails to justify it then it endangers one's success.
One should go for such topics if one has been practicing it for a long time.Otherwise one 'must not' seek for an adventure and sacrifice 11 papers for the one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmare2011 View Post
which style of expression is most appreciated-if a simple or a complex or otherwise?
if you are asking for over all expression then I must say an essay is amalgamation of all kinds of sentences.There is no specific pattern to be followed.
And if you mean diction;simple or complex then I will say that it should be balanced one.There should be good selection of words but not too heavy to be digested by the examiner.
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
nightmare2011 (Sunday, November 04, 2012)