View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 03, 2012

Muhammad Ali Shafi is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by avidgaper View Post
God..... guys at least be a bit more sensitive towards people who qualified.In all fairness i do agree with the fact that the test should be more field specific however tough it maybe. But just because you were not able to cross the line don't dishearten others. i dint paid millions and pretty damn sure neither did most of others that crossed the line.
Think it like this they can't call hundreds of people for GD and interviews so they had to cut the line short.Why is it so hard to accept?I don't see myself any less qualified. So please people show some heart. They have got at most 10 seats to fill.
For those who are saying that the criteria should have been given before hand.When do you see Universities giving out merit lists before the result being announced. The merit was obviously gonna be set on the basis of available seats and how many they are willing to give chance in group discussion.
I agree with your opnion although i am also in disqualified student(72 Marks) .....people here should show mature approach as it is clear from criteria that no money or wrong doings are involved in selection process.....

Good luck to all those who have qualified for the GD.....

for those who have been disqualified, better luck next time and believe in Allah.... we all will get the rewards for our hardwork..insha Allah....

Final words:
I think, therefore i am.
mudasr (Saturday, November 03, 2012), Warraich (Sunday, November 04, 2012)