View Single Post
Old Monday, November 05, 2012
Optimist

Zaheer Qadri will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberAnwer View Post
Hi, I am preparing for CSS 2014. Strategy is simple. Read Dawn every Sunday this will keep updates on Current and Pakistan affairs, the articles will help improve vocab and English. People starting from scratch first read the rules, syllabus, select optional subjects and see their past papers. You have the whole year, Karachi University offers only compulsory subjects so its good to prepare optional first and enroll in Uok for compulsory ones later.
Okay so I am from Karachi and my optional subjects would be any of these, I'm a little confused.
Business Admin because I have completed BBA but I don't like Financial Management BUT i think my brother can help me with that.
Journalism because I'm pretty much interested in this subject
Indo Pak History OR European History
International Relations
Sociology
Maybe Economics
I can't get to make 600 marks out of optional subjects. So help me with that
Nice bother. as everyone has different ways of preparation. i will complete compulsory first then optionals.. exaclty reading Daily dawn,Watching the famous talk shows.like kamran khans & capital talk etc will be benefiting aspirants hugely.. I would urge those who feel some problems in english language for them this is high time to overcome this weak point as this is believed of utmost importance in CSS or any competitve exams.

Wishing all of you good luck for your future endeavours.

And My optionals are
Islamic history & culture
Sindhi
Psychology
Journalism..