View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 07, 2012
Banned

faixa is on a distinguished road

Thanks sister natasha. Now I am getting your point and knowing that where I am lacking. I have written down an other expansion. Please check it out and help me out so that I can be ok in errors.

Cut Your Coat According to Your Cloth

Some people earn little money but they spend more money in their expenditures. Eventually, crisis come into their lives. They become tense and unhappy. As it is well said that cut your coat according to your cloth. Likewise, our current government has been suffered because of corruption, malpractice and bad governance. The current democratic government, usually spends a lot of money on their protocol, privileges and comfort life rather than spend on socioeconomic and growth. Moreover, our ministers either federal or provisional spends a lot of money in the fuel, unnecessary call, comfort houses and other privileges. Then, its effect comes on our economy and government becomes destabilize and goes to down. If our government keep this point in their mind that cut your coat according to your cloth. Then the problems can be resolved effectively.
The Following User Says Thank You to faixa For This Useful Post:
zuhaib ahmed (Wednesday, November 07, 2012)