Thread: Jobs in SPSC...
View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 11, 2012
Banned

malaksaahab is on a distinguished road

Please answer... Sir Raz and other members could you please tell these. I need your help

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaksaahab View Post
Aslamulekum

ALimallah and Mubashir bahi.

Friends I want to apply for Economics' lecturer job. I have done MA from a college side degree with second class. Am I eligible to apply?

Q.1. How to apply online or formal?

Q.2. If we apply online, will our applications be enertained or not?

Q.3.When tests will be condected? I am also preparaing for CSS, and also apllied for AD IB. So will it be any problem for me for preparing them at the same time.

Q.4.When the AD IB's tests will be conducted/held?

Q.5.What is the syllabus of lecterur of Ecnomics? How many questions will be asked from GK, Islamiat and our economics subject. Means trend kya hota he tests ka?

Q.6.How many marks are requered to get passed this test. I am jobless, and this think is irritating me, so I need your help. Please tell me that will question be asked subjective, essay, precis or mcqs. If mcqs then how many Mcqs? and would it be negitive marks or not for it.

Q.7.There are 23 seats for Economics, how many students will be appered, means generally how many students take this test. Give me idea so that I can be prepared at that level. I do not want to be a jobless anymore. So please give me storong strategy.

Q.8.Please suggest me books for Economics' lecturer test. I have sindhi guides for this subject. Like microeconomics, macroeconomics, international economics which are of MA papers guides. Can read them or get a to the point book, and tell me the whole book which covering the sayllubs for this job including gk-if it is requred?

Q.9.Please tel me the detail for applying this job. SPSC ki site to load e nae horae, photo be nae arha usme. Can we apply formally. TCS? or test kab tak hoga?

Q.10. Past papers milsate he kaee se mujhe economics lecteror test ke?

Allah Bless you bhairo. Sindhi gee hukmraneee gareeban khe lutee chahdio aa. Maree wayau safa. Jobless word khae thee to be a jobless.

Sadaee khush, shal abad hujo.