View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 11, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,992 Times in 631 Posts
zuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by noomee View Post
han to men ye ideas lia hen ar zuhaib ne ye sara copy kia h sara expansion net se. wo website mughe nhn ml rahi. men dhond raha hn. aap zuhaib kasam khao k ye sari aap n khud likhi h?
If you remember, I had said you, "Your many sentences looked like that you had copied them from somewhere." I had made this thing unsure having given LOOKED LIKE and I knew well that you had copied because copied ideas were taken from my expansion.

You didn't confess the crime but started to say me COPY CAT. I remained silent and left all to Allah. See now, you are being pointed out by every finger

Rahy Baat Kasim Uthany Ki to Sis LI ko Nahn pasand. Or Ager Mujhy Kaha Ja a tu main Kasm utha loon ga. Mager Ye hai Galat.

I have joined this forum on Sunday, August 14, 2011. Since that, I have been working on expansions, essays, grammar, G.K and English.

My all expansions have been checked by CSPs and senior members of this forum. Those are, Usman Khalid, Safdar Jang, Ali mallah, Farrah Zafar, Da Skeptic, M. TS Awan, Tassawur Bosal, Call for change and the list goes on. They know where I had started from. They have been guiding me. Allah K karam say, main Asay expansion barhy asaani say likh skta hun.

Janab, ap ko main achy sy link day deta hun, jab b zindagi main ap ko wo website mill ja a ya phir book mill ja a, ager main Zinda Raha tou main Gunah qabool kernay k liye tyar rahunga.
Here are my 17-18 Expansions which I like. Ap try ker lain.

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-compu...xpansions.html

Keep on trying Dear.

Ek Essay B hai, wo Bhi ap Check ker skty hain.

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-compu...ase-check.html

Dear, Nomee and farrukh. Mujhy Ap say koee Gila Shikwa Nahn. You need not to ask for forgiveness. Izzat or Zilat Allah k hath main hai.

I request to sis LI, please, let them stay at forum. It is request from my side. I don't take guarantee of them for future.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." Mahatma Gandhi

Stay safe and blessed.
The Following User Says Thank You to zuhaib ahmed For This Useful Post:
Qacc (Thursday, November 15, 2012)