View Single Post
Old Monday, November 12, 2012

Muhammad Saleem Shaikh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenovo View Post
Hi! Recently I gave the PPL test in which I scored 63 in the GAT test. Can I apply with that score for this scholarship??
Secondly, they have asked for the copy of the result card while PPL have not given us anything.
Any help would be appreciated.
Dear Lenovo,

You can not mention that score as GAT-General because PPL test was the part of that particular job but not for the Scholarship part. Though the test pattern was GAT-General. Therefore you have to submit a valid test score if you appeared in GAT-General From 9th January 2011 to till date.. If not so Better Luck next time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Physicist View Post
What are the requirements for applying for Germany and France???
On what basis merit is determined??
What was the last Merit cutoff Point???
What are the requirements for applying for Germany and France???
For France 16 Years education and for Germany 18 Years Education...

On what basis merit is determined??
On GAT-General test basis...

What was the last Merit cutoff Point???[/QUOTE]
Visit this link...
http://beta.hec.gov.pk/InsideHEC/Div...atch4main.aspx

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehan459 View Post
Kindly mention the procedure to apply online as i am still unable to apply online ... the scholarship page takes me to login page every time i click on apply button ... Thanks
Use the Internet Explorer Version 9...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Md.Umar View Post
I did my MBA is Banking and Finance but before this I did my graduation with Sociology and F.sc with Mathematics i.e before MBA I have no business or commerce back ground, In such case can I apply for scholarship in business education category?
Yes, you are eligible for the foreign scholarship under business education category as they see your last degree qualification..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijazkhan View Post
what ís the procedure of challan form? Whre from i can get,can any one share here.and my msc in economics nd gat 52 marks can i apply,
There is no need of challan, just visit to HBL bank and transfer online to HEC account as mentioned the instruction below:
Original online Deposit slip of Rs. 200/- (non-refundable) in favor of the Director General Finance, Higher Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad on account number 0112-00500119-01, HBL Aabpara Branch Islamabad as processing fee

Last edited by Rixwan; Monday, November 12, 2012 at 02:29 PM. Reason: merged