View Single Post
Old Monday, November 12, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWaqas View Post
No dear actually there are different reasons with different applications i.e. someone has completely rejected or they are not eligible because of some reasons etc e.g. I typed my name "Waqas" that shows there are two candidates with my namesake have two reasons:

1. Shows deposit slip is not attached.
2. Shows deposit slip is attached but bank stamp is not on that.

Try it by typing my name or yours too

http://www.nts.org.pk/NTSWeb/NTSProb...g25dsd8sd887da

My Name is not in the list, So I am not in trouble. Now focusing on Test Preparation. Unfortunately there is no special book available for CES prep, This is different from GRE a bit as it includes GK as well. Any good book for GK?