View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 13, 2012

student is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo[t] View Post
Not only politics is involved in this issue,some kind of other force is working behind this. You can see that even other working Departments of the country don't take action against this issue and till date,i haven't seen anyone to raise his voice.
Agencies everywhere.
1 solution if it worked,else no one can get back Karachi to it's old position when this was the mercantile of Pakistan. We brought police first,they didn't nothing,afterwards rangers was sent but they did nothing but to kill their own civilians. Now is the only last option i.e Army. First is to make Karachi weapon free.

http://pakistanic.com/what-is-the-so...ng-in-karachi/
Calling Army here would be akin to shooting in one's own foot. At how many places would you engage Army ? Eastern border , western border , Balochistan's insurgency and troubled areas of Fata ! This is not the way out . However , de weaponisation is the first thing in right direction. nevertheless , who will bell the cat ? Who is to take this step ? Hapless and inefficient provincial govt ? Or so called interior ministry of Rehman malik ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to student For This Useful Post:
game on (Tuesday, November 13, 2012), saleem2000 (Wednesday, November 14, 2012)