View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Banned

malaksaahab is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amna Gul View Post
malak bro sorry for a bit late reply....... regarding css books and notes i dont have much idea becox i m aspirant of 2014 and i have started my preparation to sit in css exam in 2014
i got much idea about css books and exams from this forum....... before this i did'nt know the ABC of css
well seniors suggested me these books for compulsory subjects of css
islamyat by khurshid ahmad
everyday science by Dr rab nawaz samo and kshmiri book is also good
pakistan affairs by ikram rabbani
english precise by syed sadaat ali shah
for more details u can check the threads in which there are alot of suggestions and good suggestions about books

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/beginners...s-suggestions/

i still dont have any notes........ i m relying on books and for notes will go later
Dear sis thanks a lot for your kind suggestions. Actually I wanted to know about Economics' books for CSS only not for the other subjects e.g option compulsory subjects of CSS. Other subjects or no matter, but the subject which I dont know about its abc is Economics. I just passed my masters in it from a college side. You are must known about the college side degrees. These are only pieces of papers nothing more than that. Now I have changed my decision about Economics to opt it in CSS as an optional subject. I do not have any friend or any guide source so that I can fulfill the requirements of CSS for it. As far as my Lecturer test for Economics is concerned, dear sis I have seen you and other members who are really cooperative. You people are helping me out as a good guider. Therefore, I want to say you a BIG thank you for such a nice guidance. Now come to the point for my lecturer's written test in Economics, today I went to bazaar and have bought a mcqs book which is of Muhammad Asif Malik (Objective Economics of Emporium). Now please let me know that how to cover it. Just I need to read it thoroughly or what should I do. I need this job by anyhow. I am doing hard work in CSS preparation. Beside this, I am also going to appear in this lecturer test. CSS is mainly unpredicted but in my opinion if I pass Lecturer test then in interview I can do further hard work to hunt this seat in order to be a jober man . Now please please let me know that how to read it? How to clear the concept of Economics? I have MA's guides book in urdu, should I read them or not? Give me links which are helpful for my in this test. I have heared that the test would be in form of MCQS. That is why I have bought MCQs book. The rest you people can suggest me that how to get through in this test with CSS studies. Now I have become double minded, though, still I am managing both preparation, on one hand CSS and on other hand lecturer test. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to malaksaahab For This Useful Post:
Amna Gul (Thursday, November 15, 2012)