View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Super Moderator
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,041 Posts
Amna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud of

Thanks to every one for all the prayers and wishes. You all made my day and feel me very special .Your wishes and prayers mean a lot to me.

@Shooting Star : Thank you so much dear for being the first one to wish me on board and initiating the a thread for me, Thank you . Thank you so much for the beautiful card and phatakhas too. . May all your dreams come true. May you succeed in every walk of your life..!!! Thank a trillion .

Dear, treat tu gift ka baad he milliye gi na , abhi cake sy he kaam chala lain app :p

@Rixwan : Shukriya Jee Keep smiling.

@Taimoor Gondal :Thanks, Taimoor . Always keep smiling.

@blood enemy : Ahaan Haan: Man!!! :surprise

@sarfaraz shami: Thanks . Wish you happiness and success in life.

@Shahid Shakoor: Thank you. Keep smiling.

@Kamran: Thanks for wish as well for introducing me . Stay Happy.

@Mohsin Sultan Sangha: Thank you. I enjoyed my day. Stay blessed.

@Arain007: Thank you so much Sir. Remember me in your prayers. May you bless with wonderful life. Ameen.

@zuhaib ahmed: Thanks. Really Zuhaib, don’t forget to come on time and will surly wait . Dear,Wish you happiness, successes in every walk of life.

@Raz: Thank you Sir. Remember me in your prayers.

@very special 1: JazakiAllah dear, have a successful and blessed life . Keep smiling.

@Asif Yousufzai: Thank you. May bless with lot of happiness.

@muhammadshahee: Thanks. God bless you.

@Umer : Thank you Boss for such a cute card. . Live long, Be happy and have happiness.

@Muhammad T S Awan : Thank you so so much for wishing me here and there. Still thinking about the gift May Almighty Allah bestows upon you His every blessing. May HE bless you with lot of love, happiness and success. May keep you in His protection and free you from filths .Ameen. Do pray for me as I am in dire need of it.

@najamrahim :Thanks . Ameen. Stay Blessed.

@Shikva: Thanks for pray. I really got many returns. . May God bless you.

@aliszabist: JazakiAllah: Stay Happy.

@Asif3531: Thank you , Stay blessed

@Invincible : Ameen : Be happy and have success in life. Ameen

@Muhammad iqbal Serwar : Thank you so much for so many prays. I am in a dire need of prayers.JazakiAllah

@prestigious: Thanks for wish and respect . Always keep smiling.

@Ahmed Faisal: Thank you , Stay blessed.

@heart broker : This is you first post on the board , you step in with lots prayers for me . JazakiAllah .Welcome on the board . May Allah Pak bestow upon you His every blessing.Ameen

@Awais A Sagar: Thank you, Stay blessed.

@zarraar : Thank you , Stay blessed Always.

@Atif Supermacy : JazakiAllah for such a nice dua.

@unsolved_Mystery :Thank you . Have a successful life .Ameen

@charslan : Ameen SumAmeen .JazakiAllah . Have a wonderful life ahead.

@Adnan kh : Wow! Thank you for red wish.

@Farrah Zafar : Thank you , have a successful and keep smiling .

@Xeric : Thanks . May God bless you.

@ CSS Forum : Thanks, how can I forget you ,the real source of so many wishes and prayers, a great platform. Yes ! Also ,Thanks for wishing me on my birthday through mail when I was logined.Thank so much.

Thank you so much everyone.

Stay Blessed Always.
Ahmed Faisal (Thursday, November 15, 2012), Arain007 (Wednesday, November 14, 2012), prestigious (Thursday, November 15, 2012), Shooting Star (Thursday, November 15, 2012), Xeric (Wednesday, November 14, 2012), zuhaib ahmed (Wednesday, November 14, 2012)