View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 15, 2012
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravian786 View Post
Thanks for your time and correction dear, a few mistakes were mine and few were typing errors of the editor, I guess. so is this expression fine enough to pass essay, u passed two times so you are in a better position to advise
That was fine expression.Keep in mind a few points,
  • Don't ask questions in essay.
  • Your approach should be objective.
  • Emotional sentences must be avoided.
  • There should not be repetition of words or sentences like as 'burning,burning,burning'

All the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raja najam View Post
FARAH as i m in Faisalabad and dont find any experienced teacher to get my writings checked from. So, what do you suggest me to do? I m very much worried as only due to the unavailability of a teacher is compelling me to delay my attempt which i dont want to do.
Kips is there.Why don't you join it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidra siyal View Post
Way to Go sis your efforts are highly commendable Also,I want to ask that Is there any one particular writer,whose style we could follow ?? :S
One must not follow anyone.Style should be one's own.Read others but don't copy them.Originality ensures one's success.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
étoile brillante (Tuesday, March 01, 2016), sidra siyal (Thursday, November 15, 2012)