View Single Post
Old Friday, November 16, 2012
Super Moderator
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,041 Posts
Amna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amna Gul View Post
every one is here to help each other
as far as ur lecturer test iz concern i dont have much idea about this test because i am from KPK and had never appear in such test as u told that its MCQ's test so in my opinion it would be different questions starting from basis of economics such as definition of economics i.e classical, neo classical etc to micro and macro including national income etc....... dats why before going to study these MCQ's u should 1st understand the basis and ur idea can be fully cleared by reading bachelors books.
dont go directly to that booklet u bought from the market u will be confused as this book will not clear your concept. first try to have a slight study of basics.

Avoid r
egular use of "Netspeak" or other "cute" grammar or spelling (For example: writing "R U a woman?" instead of "Are You a woman?"). Abide by forum Rules and Policies.
Amna Gul (Friday, November 16, 2012)