View Single Post
Old Friday, November 16, 2012

Furquan592 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
well dear now i will have to wade thorugh the DMS of past exams to show you the proof, the fact is that only a fraction of candidates opt for this subject each year say no more than 50, and not all of people are the members of this forum, all we can do is just rely on sampling.....i have never seen someone going above 115 in this subject, i do not say that it gives low scores, there might be strong chances that those who opted that subject could not do justice with the paper, as the examiner would be a philosopher too.....

Geography has been very scoring as it is a subject of objective nature, no personal opinion is needed so scores will be good in that subject...

,ost of the candidates do opt for Journaslim and socio both, but i think journalism is more scoring then socio....
Thanks a lot brother! Let me explicit my question vividly.
Geography is of 200 marks whereas Journalism and sociology collectively are of 200. So i want to ask"Is it batter to opt for Geography alone rather than going for two separate subjects-journalism and sociology. Could it yeild more scores?"