View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 17, 2012

HR Rep is on a distinguished road

AOA everyone. I work in CAA in HR department. I have read all the posts in this thread and some of the comments posted by some users compelled me to join this forum to clarify some misunderstandings regarding CAA purposefully delays the recruitment process or there is favoritism etc.

Let me make it very clear that CAA HR department has lots of responsibilities other than recruitment process. It is true that so many letters from higher Govt officials as well as political parties including President Secretariat / Prime Minister Secretariat are received for appointment of needy people. However, CAA HR Department does not compromise on merit and deals each and every applicant on 100% merit. There is very active Government Audit team stationed at HQ which time to time checks the record of recruitment process and other HR matters. There is also CAA's Legal section which gives us guideline as to how the recruitment process can be done in transparent manners. Even though office timings of CAA HQ is 9 to 5 with Sat & Sun off but usually staff works till late office hours (8 pm to 10 pm and some time works on holidays too). The reason of delay is usually because of hurdles face by HR almost every day such as Stay Orders, internal employees’ promotion and queries from high ups. Let me also make it clear that CAA has to obey the Govt instructions and when there is a ban on recruitment CAA cannot appoint anyone unless Govt gives us waiver. CAA works under Ministry of Defence and hence, request them for approval to lift ban on the basis of essential operational requirements. The Ministry of Defence then forwards CAA’s request to Govt of Pakistan which is time consuming process. So my request is please do not speculate about unconfirmed rumors unless you are 100 sure. I have tried my level best with my limited English to convince you guys.

p.s. I am a simple CAA worker in staff cadre.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HR Rep For This Useful Post:
edoeducation (Saturday, November 17, 2012), ghulammujtaba86 (Saturday, November 17, 2012), hashCoder (Friday, March 27, 2015), kamran07 (Saturday, November 17, 2012), ramshakhan (Saturday, November 17, 2012), Silent Spectator (Saturday, November 17, 2012)