dear
i will not recomend you to opt economics
as it s a rather tough subject
and paper pattern is also tough
i have qualified css 2 times with economics
rather tough paper was there
i am masters in economics & working as a lecturer for 5 years
try something else
Yes sir I agree with you because I do not have done it a regular degree, as have done it from college side. Sir, you are a lecturer, I have not opted economics for CSS, but I have to sit in lecturer test. Please suggest me how to pass it. I have got MA urdu guides, and one mcqs book. Besides, your suggestions would be welcome. And Yes If you sir if you have any sites which you have seen for economics benifical in order to take lecetuer test, must let me know that. And sir what about VU lecturers of Micro/Macro economics. Will they help me out in my written test for lecturer.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUHAMMAD LUQMAN GUJAR View Post
with due respect i did not agree with you.

i know the people who opted economics in 2012 exams and got 150,140,130 and they are fresh candidates after their master degrees without any teaching experience.
I think if a person has aptitude he can do it.undoubtedly,this subject needs deep and thorough study but it does not mean one can not do it.

Yes sir again I agree with you. I do not have strong background in economics, but I have persumed that if we do hard work, it in cab be done. But at the this time, we do not have enough time to read economics. Because for a new student it would be ample difficult. Further your suggestions would be recommended. And Sir will you please share your suggestions for lectuer test as I have to take it in the next month most probably..

THanks..