View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 17, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS 2009 - Roll# 2263

m0m0 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by noorahmed View Post
now I am totally confused which uniz to select I have selected Bileknt at 1st. I am hope full for Bilkent, I will Insha Allah get admission in bilkent
inshAllah you will get placed at your 1st preference. Don't be confused just move on taking your concerns in mind. Your zone and marks are quite competitive, you got an edge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noya View Post
For a BE computer engineering candidate from ajk what will be the best options with gat score 77?
Last year cut off merit of AJK says N/A for all fields other than first group does that mean that we do not have any seats against rest of engineering groups?

http://beta.hec.gov.pk/InsideHEC/Div...stsforAJK.aspx
Noya,
I there was no slot given for AJK probably because of no applicants or any other issue. About your score is good enough to apply in any of the given options. You have an edge that you are from AJK where not so much competition is expected. So opt for the best according to your discipline and wait for getting shortlisted inshALLAH.

Last edited by Rixwan; Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 08:49 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to m0m0 For This Useful Post:
noorahmed (Saturday, November 17, 2012)