View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 18, 2012

jillia89 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbas khan 119 View Post
Jillia, are you sure that it is important? U could b true in your saying but according to my view point one should not waste much energy on such minor things. Obviously, this could be asked in mcq's level but for concrete CA preparation one must divide the questions in categories, like social issues, economical issues, organizations etc and then, to build opinion regarding these issues.
Regards
Respected Mr.Abbas Khan!
As I said "In my view this has some importance".. i.e.. it is not to be neglected... You may disagree but I think if one wants to fetch good marks he/she has to keep an eye over all major as well as minor issues.But I agree with you that one must divide the questions in categories and should give time and attention w.r.t it..i.e Most imp and least imp should have most and least part of concentration respectively...
abbas khan 119 (Monday, November 19, 2012), sidra siyal (Sunday, November 18, 2012)