View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 18, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all

[QUOTE=venomous sophie;512121]
Quote:
Originally Posted by drvalentino View Post
I am taking classes of EDS and Islamiat at wahdat colony near bank stop.I have some material regarding I.H,anyone can take it from me.There are many students who want to take classes of I.H but it is not possible for me to manage three subjects at one time so i have refused.I am available for every sort of guideline for everyone.Jo thora buht aata ha,i am ready to share.Remember me in prayers.
Regards.

sir plz can i get the i.h notes from u?
Salam,i have some material but tht is not in strict sense of notes..they can b bit helpful,better if u make ur own notes but if u want,u can take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khyal View Post
sir m in dire need of Islamic history tuition where are you living sir plz may i have urz contact number plzzzz
khyal badshah
Bro,m hell busy in CSA so no time for academy,not teaching nowadays.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCE G View Post
The Name Of Book is "Certificate Physical & Human Geography"(3rd Edition) By GOH CHENG LEDNG
that book is in photocopy form on punjab uni book shop in new campus..book shop name is STC.