View Single Post
Old Monday, November 19, 2012

janojannan is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't understand why court has taken stay order on behalf of failure candidates while the whole procedure was transparent, errorless and impartial on merit base than what else remain for which court has taken stay order do they still want any thing more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasiullahhyd View Post
Those who have challenged in the court are getting and enjoying enough vacuum as we guys are not defending much the transparent process that others are challenging without any solid ground. We shall suffer as long as we stay silent .I have written a letter to dawn InshALLAH it shall get published. But u guys yourself decide does it evade others of the resposibility ?? Is it not demanded by everybody of us to protect our right? to defend the process?

Most important of all , will only a single letter make a difference ....The answer is a big no .Everybody of us if is sincere with himself should do something . In order to isolate the petitioners( litigants) and appreciate the NAB.

Those who already have a job share the responsibility equally. As we all have put in enough efforts and can't see our efforts ending in smoke ...
You are very right Wasiullah dear I also belang to hyd and i gave interview at karachi while both test in lahore and whole procedurw was transparent and merit based I don't know mr abbasi but I am sure he must not have pssed the test so he is now trying to jeoparadize the whole procedure in irritation or wants to get illigal gain

Last edited by Rixwan; Monday, November 19, 2012 at 10:32 PM.