View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 21, 2012

TheWaqas will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkdezel View Post
I am well aware of the things that happened during this whole year.
you want to say that those who were unable to make it to the test centre were given a second chance because they were bhanja bhatija of some xyz or president?
OR
The computer has some personal grudges with those who were unable to clear the psychological test?

Sorry my friend, this is not the case. how many people who appeared in the second psychological test got it cleared?? i think not more than 2% (you can correct me if i am wrong)

2ndly, you are well aware of the sifarish and rishwat system in recruitment of all government organizations. but tell me, do you still think there was some rishwat of sifarish in this recruitment. please be honest & don't be emotional.

Giving another chance for psychological test and multiple chances for document submission is purely the decision/policy of the organization who is going to hire the candidates. it has nothing to do with what you/I do or who you/I are.

I don't have any personal issues with you or anybody else who was unable to make it to next phase. But my friend, those who took the stay order (if there is any) should keep in mind that there were many deserving candidates who had big responsibilities on their shoulders and are in a dire need of this job because of their financial conditions (also this was the only public sector job that was transparent and fair).

But anyhow, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Everyone has the right to fight for what they think is right. May the best and deserving candidates succeed.

Take care.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtiaer Hussain View Post
Most of us who qualified through this recruitment process are from lower- or middle class. After securing positions in the merit, it seems that we are being deprived of our due rights in one way or another. I don't know why those who were screened out of the psychological test are engaging in useless litigations to waste their time and money and to create serious problems for us. They should know that they are already out of the race no matter wether we are selected or not.
As far as our selection into NAB is concerned, we know that it is a race against time. Courts are wasting our time and the chances of the approval of NAC are increasing day by day. Somebody should at least inform the concerned court that any delay in our selection will roll back the entire recruitment process and would quash our hopes altogether.

Since I live in an area where mobile coverage is patchy and unpredictable, I could not attend the first Psychological test. But I was lucky to receive a couple of messages and a call from NTS for the second psychological test. But this does not mean that I had unfair advantage as compared to other candidates who appeared in the first test. NTS may have called us for the second Psycho test on the basis of some rules and regulations. Plus a number of candidates could not attend the test because of floods and rains. So if we cleared the same test in which some have failed, we have every reason to contest our rights on the basis of fairness and justice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasiullahhyd View Post
Logically speaking , psychological test me dosra chance is liye dia gaya k few candidates were shouting that they hv nt received the letters aur...furthermore psychological me koi answers final ya sahe ya galat nh hote ....to agar leak bh hojae to ap khud btae k agar question hai " should we retreat from kashmir " ab aap khud btao k is ka sahe answer strongly agree, agree , neutral , disagree ya strongly disagree hoga ........ so there is no final answer in psychological ...others should also highlight this argument through newspapers aur agar koi answer suggest bh kia jae phr bhhar bnda apne mind k hisab se he choose karege .....aur koi bh siwae chand k sare answers recall nh kar sakta....furhermore . ye kisko pta tha k test dobara hoga k wh beth jate k bd me daige ??? ....jn low merit walo ko chance mila wh to waise bh shortlist nh hue ....so it's totally transparent and flawless.....bake jo apne intelligence claim kar rahe hai ye bta de k is se pehle kitne accomplishments hai in sahibaan ki....hehehe.....hoge b or c grades inke aur chale hai daway karne ......be a wall rather bulwark against them......we can also sue those individuals who have tried to affect us illogically ....r u guys with me .....
Dear respected members,
first of all psychological test was not based on ORM technology clear and checked manually, second slips tou or bhi bohat say tests ki nahi pohanchtien NTS ki agar koi aesa case aap jantay hain jis mein unhain again call kiya gaya ho tou batao don't think kay humain un logo se jealousy ho rahi hai appointment hone pe but the argument is totally different first read the post logically then answer the questions

raha sawal us baat ka kay humain koi aap se takleef ho gai hai appointment hone pe tou I personally suggest you all don't be over confident till received appointment letter then fights to us Allah aap sub ko kamiyaab kare.... Ameen & always remember Iqbal says....

" Girtay hain shehsawaar hi medaan-e-jung mein
Wo tifl kya giray jo ghutnoon kay bal chalay....."