View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 21, 2012

U4you is on a distinguished road
Post A Humble Request

Aslam o Alekum to all members of this particular thread of CSS Forum. All of us are well educated but unfortunately all are behaving like illiterates. It seems that we have learn nothing still after having Bachelor or Master degrees. Do you people think that in this way we are having any difference from our representatives sitting in provincial/national assembly or senate?? Just think that we are not showing any kind of tolerance to each other on this smaller forum but we expect the opposite from the people having discussions on a much larger forum of this country.

Insha Allah every one of you people will get a better job that you really deserve by the Grace of Allah Almighty. where ever you will be in future and what ever your job will be, you will find too many people around you having different thoughts from you. It does not mean that we should start fighting them. We must show love and patience in order to convince others for the right things. only than you can establish a better society to live in. Therefore I request you all people not to get personal with each other and avoid taunting each other.

Every one should be fair in his/her words or sayings. Inform each other using this forum only if you have an authentic information.

I congratulate to all of you who are still in this race of getting NAB employment. You people must thank to Allah Almighty for having a better position , among many, for this particular job and must pray for future. Remember we are nothing without the Help of Allah Almighty. He knows better than us. so those candidates who have not passed psychological test unfortunately must think positively. All of us possess equal in every matter but getting positions in our lives according to Allah's will.

Finally I want to share my opinions regarding final selection in NAB. First of all stop fearing that passing the NAC bill will roll back this recruitment process. I am saying this only as I have discussed this matter with a number of personal relations doing Govt. Jobs in different capacities.
Secondly The final short listing can take couple of weeks. as you all people know that there are many candidates who applied for multiple positions and short listed for interviews. Adjusting all the final candidates is not an easy task.

I want to thank all of the members who inform others on this forum and also to the creators of this forum.

The only way to stop any pain in your life is to accept the fact that
NOTHING IS YOURS
NOTHING WAS YOURS &
NOTHING WILL EVER BE YOURS

They are worldly attachments, given by Allah, belonging to Allah and returning back to Allah.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to U4you For This Useful Post:
janojannan (Wednesday, November 21, 2012), qamar83 (Wednesday, November 21, 2012)