View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 21, 2012

adilali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by manya View Post
aoa...i today got selection from Hec for this schlarship..i am in categorg B..now the last date for submission of a bulk of documents is 26th november which is coming monday...3 days are already off because of muharram...i have done MS and i havent secured admission in phd yet...they say that people enrolled in MS/Mphil/PHD must submit all docs by 26th nov and those who havent secured admission in Phd must submit all docs by 26th nov except admission letter whose last date is 30th march 2013...now the issue is that firstly they need bachlors and onwwards degrees attested by hec which needs a i think minimum 7 days...plus letter from an hec approved supervisor..how can a person get a supervisor approval in 2 days when i am not even enrolled..plus another requirement is deed of agreement/secuty bond signed by two witnesse and authorised from notary republic....how can i produce all that in 2 days..is there any chance of hec extending last date of submission??? i dont think i can doo it otherwise...can anyon eplee guide me in this matter??/
regards
Same is the case with me.
I have completed 16 years of education and not enrolled further yet.
HEC attestation is the main problem. it takes 7 working days and we dont have any.
what is the meaning of
two witnesse and authorised from notary republic
I think we should talk to them, mail them to extend the date or collect the copy attested by gazette officer.

And do we have to submit the supervisor letter.
do u have the link of supervisors list ?

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Merged