View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 22, 2012

Raja Gujral is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by junaidd View Post
In my opinion, the government shouldn't have anything to do with "morality". Because morality is relative and it should be left to the people to decide. The people are not children that they need a nanny to watch over them all the time. Always resist moral policing. We don't want another Saudi Arabia here.

I just wish they crack down on SMS-marketeers. I get almost a dozen advertisements in my message folder everyday.
Thanks for all the comments, I personally think, its a non issue. Yes, its violation of basic human rights as well. There are many people who are far from their home town and they make call in night after their duties.
If there is something like moral decline, then eliminate the packages at day time also.
The real issues are poverty, hunger , unemployment , corruption and injustice prevailing and increasing day by day in our society.
Moreover , why government is charging huge tax on mobile services. It is no where in the world that you charge Rs. 100 and get 84 . Not just that , there is further taxation on the calls, packages and even calling the helpline; which is not available generally.